Our property and construction team understand that property projects must be executed precisely, efficiently and innovatively. Our sound knowledge of New Zealand property market enables us to act across the whole spectrum of complex property related transactions. Lowndes commercial property lawyers act for corporates, individuals and trusts.
OUR PRACTICE INCLUDES:
- Property due diligence
- Building & construction contracts
- Property sales and acquisitions
- Property development and subdivisions
- Bulk and specialty retail development and leasing
- Commercial and industrial development and leasing
- Property management arrangements such as shopping centre body and corporate management
- Property finance
- Property trusts & syndicates
- Hotels and hospitality
- Overseas investment
- Dispute Resolution and litigation
- Specialist property projects such as gated communities, golf courses, vineyards, quarries, forests, and canal and marina developments.