Our team includes some of New Zealand’s leading practitioners combining relevant banking, insolvency, restructuring and litigation expertise. Lowndes acts for many of the leading insolvency practitioners and has been involved in various cross-border assignments.
OUR PRACTICE INCLUDES:
- Formal insolvencies: receivership, liquidations, voluntary administration and statutory management regimes
- Corporate and financial restructuring
- Creditor compromises, workouts and informal creditor arrangements
- Priority disputes and Personal Property Securities Act issues
- Directors’ duties
- Security and debt enforcement